Accounting & Tax
Getting the Accounting and Tax Support You Need
Shwiff, Levy & Polo strives to know you and your business. We are here to answer any question or concern you may have. You will always be comfortable saying, “Here’s my question; this is what I don’t understand.” We provide relevant information, options and the reasoning behind our recommendations, so you can make informed decisions. SLP handles all
- tax returns with every legal deduction to minimize your tax bill
- compliance reports for sales and use tax, personal property tax and local business taxes
- tax strategies tailored to your situation
Expert Financial Professionals
Our financial professionals undergo rigorous testing before joining SLP. Our team members are experts in their fields. Most hold advanced degrees in taxation, accounting and/or business. SLP includes individuals who hold the following designations:
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS)
Relentless Tax Representation
Shwiff, Levy & Polo has earned a reputation for relentless client representation. We are known as a formidable opponent to entities ranging from the IRS to the Franchise Tax Board to the U.S. Department of Treasury to foreign governments.
Certified QuickBooks Advisors
SLP is a QuickBooks professional advisor firm. Our certified advisors will work with you one-on-one. In just a session or two, we will help you become self-sufficient and confident in your financial reporting, so you can make informed management decisions, respond quickly to lenders and help value your assets.
Advanced Accounting Outsource
For special clients, Shwiff, Levy & Polo will handle all your accounting for you, managing all your accounts and giving you online access to your financial reports.